Straight feeding high speed automatic counting machines can calculate precisely tablets, capsules, pills, troches, dragées and chocolate, etc. in any types and sizes to fill them into many products. Automatic PLC controlled comprehensive location, bottle infeed, bottle splitting, counting and filling lead to efficient manpower. High speed automatic counting machines allow to have 20 sets of parameters for multiple counting productions at the same time.
This tabletop screw capping machine can do capping on a various kind of screw caps such as plastic round bottle cap, aluminum cap, spray bottle cap, duckbill bottle cap, iron caps, and can easily apply to many different industries unlimited. Tabletop screw capping machine has new mechanism integration design that has much more compact machine frame and less space is needed comparing to tabletop semi-automatic capping machine NCW-100. By Integrating all control and operation system in one interface, the machine operator can do capping in lesser space and shorter period of time. Because the torque motor control system remains capping consistency in the long run, you don’t need to worry about it.
Automatic bottle capping machine CS4150 integrates cap feeding, cap placing and capping functions in one fully automatic capping machine that saving your space and production cost. Capping machine equipped with high-end servo motor that can be operated and adjusted easily, and it can be apply to many different industry areas. The capping torque can be adjusted according to the cap you used, and the stable capping torque prevents cap damage happening. Also, automatic capping machine can finish the whole capping procedure in a short period of time. There are multiple optional easy-changing capping heads for different size of caps, and be able to use on various kind of bottles and caps. It can be widely applied to various kinds of caps for medicine, food and beverage, toiletries and cosmetic industries, etc. And saves production space as well as maximize production efficiency.
The pneumatic semi-automatic capping machine is a single-head capping machine. It is small and suitable for small spaces. The advantages are: it needs only one operator, it has no limitation of space, and it starts working right after connecting power. The tabletop capping machine can fast packaging produce to avoid operators’ wrists injuries due to too much capping. It is freely to set up torque to adjust the tightness without loosening. Different applicators are needed to be changed for switching other types of caps.
The light and sophisticated tabletop semi-automatic capping machine is able to be placed in a workplace with limited space because of the small volume. Only a size of the table is needed to operate it when capping, and it is very mobile to move around for production. It has double functionalities of both cap capping and opening. The solid and endurable machine body is made of stainless steel and hardened aluminum alloy, and the height of the capping applicator can be adjusted according to bottles’ height without using any tools.
- Home Homepage
- Company Company Profile
- Products Product Category
News Event and News
- Neostarpack Filling machine CE certification
- Join us at WestPack 2019 February 5-7 in Anaheim, CA
- Come with Neostarpack for 2018 Taiwan Int’l Food Industry Show (2018/11/16-19)
- Neostarpack CE-certified Cappers
- LET’S PACK WITH NEOSTARPACK AT 2018 TOKYO PACK (OCTOBER 2-5, 2018)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at 2018 Taipei International Bakery Show(March 15-18,2018)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at WestPack 2018(February 6-8, 2018)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at ALLPACK INDONESIA (2017/11/1~11/04)
- COME AND JOIN US AT PACK EXPO LAS VEGAS 2017! (SEPTEMBER 25-27, 2017)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at Interpack 2017 in Germany(MAY 4-10,2017)
- Neostarpack TÜV certification
- PACK EXPO International 2016 (NOV 6-9,2016)
- Neostarpack will attend ALLPACK INDONESIA (2016/10/5~10/08)
- Taipei International Packaging Industry Show (JUNE 22-25,2016)
- ProPak Vietnam 2016 (MAR 1-3,2016)
- PACK EXPO International 2015 (SEP 28-30,2015)
- Taipei International Packaging Industry Show (JUNE 24-27,2015)
- ALLPack Indonesia 2015 (SEP 30-OCT 03,2015)
- ACHEMA 2015 (JUNE 15-19,2015)
- PACK EXPO International 2014 (NOV 2-5,2014)
- Taipei International Packaging Industry Show (JUNE 25-28,2014)
- Interpack 2014 (MAY 08-14,2014)
Q&A Frequently Asked Question:
- 1. Can filling machines be used to fill oil products?
- 2. If I have a wide variety of oil types, can I use the same filling machine? What should I pay attention to when using it?
- 3. Some oils have higher viscosity. Will it be prone to sag when filling with a filling machine?
- 4. If the liquid product needs to be filtered before filling, does the filling machine have the function of filtration?
- 5. Can your filling machine be filled with beer?
- 6. Can normal temperature syrups or similar fructose products can apply to the filling machine?
- 7. If we need to fill food product, does the material of the filling machine meet the food grade specifications?
- 8. Products like facial creams, moisture creams or sun creams which is poor fluidity, can they use the filling machine to produce?
- 9. Can we fill the chili sauce with filling machine?
- 10. If a porridge or oatmeal product wants to be filled, what type of filling machine would you recommend?
- 11. What if the liquid is hard to flow, which way would you to fill this kind of products?
- 12. Is there any inaccurate filling in the piston filling machine? Under what circumstances will the filling be inaccurate?
- 13. If the products need to be directly filled after heating, is there a heat preservation type filling machine?
- 14. If the liquid product itself has a high viscosity and which needs to be stirred before filling. Can the filling machine be equipped with a stirring mechanism?
- 15. If the product itself has a foaming property while filling, how can it avoid foaming during the process?
- 16. Can juice or beverages be produced by automatic filling? If the juice contains pulps, is there a suitable filling machine?
- Contact Us Contact Information