Equipped with a round bottle labeling head and a top labeling head, wrap around and top labeling LR1300 and LT1100 tabletop labeler fulfills labeling tasks of round bottles and top label through one single process. Its greatest advantage is its capacity of carrying out the two labeling tasks within one single process. Its fixed-point round bottle labeler can either apply wrap-around or semicircle labels on a single or two sides of round bottles with high accuracy and within minimal error range. The labeling speed of tabletop wrap around and top labeler is 20-50 pcs/min, depending on your specific products or label sizes.
Tabletop automatic ;abeler LT1100 is finely made and of a space efficient size, which makes it the best choice for business with only limited work space. Tabletop automatic labeler is controlled by a micro-computer with built-in parameter settings, which helps to eliminate complicated parameter settings. Such user-friendly feature allows operating staffs to pick up the operation system in a short period of time. The streamlined label reel unit installs labels toward the front, making it easy to switch label rolls, minimizing the waste of production time.
Tabletop automatic top Labeler LT1000 provides great convenience at a competitive price in a space-efficient size. It comes with an user-friendly PLC control panel, making parameter settings fast and easy, even when changing different sizes of labels is needed. Its operation system is easy to pick up, even for first time users. Accompanied with streamlined conveyors, tabletop automatic top labeler is the best choice for business with only limited work space. Tabletop automatic top labeler works with various types of labels, including printed labels, self-adhesive labels, computer-printed label stickers, laser labels, anti-theft labels, food & drink labels and special labels.
LS1000 Tabletop tamp labeler is powered by step motors, which produce stable labeling outputs. Equipped with labeling head and conveyor, LS1000 is able to fulfill the labeling task with high accuracy. Tabletop tamp labeling machine uses pneumatic applicator to retrieve label stickers from their holders. It can easily apply labels onto different shapes of bottles, even those with unusual or concave surface or those with unusual angels, and those made of soft materials. It applies labels to bottles of wide range of products including those of electronics, food, chemical industry, biotechnology and pharmacies.
Tabletop fully wrap around labeler LR117A applies labels to round and cylinder bottles in general. Programmed with a microcomputer operating system, Tabletop fully wrap around labeler applies labels through parameter settings saved ahead of time; thus frees you from the troubles of complicated manual settings. Its photo-electronic eyes automatically detect the length of labels with great accuracy. Equipped with a hand-wheel system, tabletop fully wrap around labeling machine NLR-117 does not require any further tools to adjust labeling angles or heights. It is the perfect solution to small and medium-sized enterprises with only limited manpower but versatile labeling needs. It applies labels to all kinds of round bottles in all kinds of industries.
Neostarpack offers the best solutions to your labeling needs; especially to the needs of enterprises whose scale of production is at the small or medium level. We offer planning services to integrate our machines into your production lines to optimize your productivity. Our labeling machines are applicable to the bottles of various products, including food, pharmaceutical, bio-technological, cosmetic, electronic and chemical products. Our tabletop labeling machines- including round-bottle labelers, top labelers, semi-automatic labelers and two-side lablers - come in small sizes and are thus space-efficient. They can be combined with filling and capping machines to become a small semi-automatic production line, which can fulfill the task of filling, capping and labeling in one single process. Neostarpack’s desktop automatic labeling machines are your best choice to optimize your line. We look forward to providing you with our full-package bottling solutions through them.
- Home Homepage
- Company Company Profile
- Products Product Category
News Event and News
- Neostarpack Filling machine CE certification
- Join us at WestPack 2019 February 5-7 in Anaheim, CA
- Come with Neostarpack for 2018 Taiwan Int’l Food Industry Show (2018/11/16-19)
- Neostarpack CE-certified Cappers
- LET’S PACK WITH NEOSTARPACK AT 2018 TOKYO PACK (OCTOBER 2-5, 2018)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at 2018 Taipei International Bakery Show(March 15-18,2018)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at WestPack 2018(February 6-8, 2018)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at ALLPACK INDONESIA (2017/11/1~11/04)
- COME AND JOIN US AT PACK EXPO LAS VEGAS 2017! (SEPTEMBER 25-27, 2017)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at Interpack 2017 in Germany(MAY 4-10,2017)
- Neostarpack TÜV certification
- PACK EXPO International 2016 (NOV 6-9,2016)
- Neostarpack will attend ALLPACK INDONESIA (2016/10/5~10/08)
- Taipei International Packaging Industry Show (JUNE 22-25,2016)
- ProPak Vietnam 2016 (MAR 1-3,2016)
- PACK EXPO International 2015 (SEP 28-30,2015)
- Taipei International Packaging Industry Show (JUNE 24-27,2015)
- ALLPack Indonesia 2015 (SEP 30-OCT 03,2015)
- ACHEMA 2015 (JUNE 15-19,2015)
- PACK EXPO International 2014 (NOV 2-5,2014)
- Taipei International Packaging Industry Show (JUNE 25-28,2014)
- Interpack 2014 (MAY 08-14,2014)
Q&A Frequently Asked Question:
- 1. Can filling machines be used to fill oil products?
- 2. If I have a wide variety of oil types, can I use the same filling machine? What should I pay attention to when using it?
- 3. Some oils have higher viscosity. Will it be prone to sag when filling with a filling machine?
- 4. If the liquid product needs to be filtered before filling, does the filling machine have the function of filtration?
- 5. Can your filling machine be filled with beer?
- 6. Can normal temperature syrups or similar fructose products can apply to the filling machine?
- 7. If we need to fill food product, does the material of the filling machine meet the food grade specifications?
- 8. Products like facial creams, moisture creams or sun creams which is poor fluidity, can they use the filling machine to produce?
- 9. Can we fill the chili sauce with filling machine?
- 10. If a porridge or oatmeal product wants to be filled, what type of filling machine would you recommend?
- 11. What if the liquid is hard to flow, which way would you to fill this kind of products?
- 12. Is there any inaccurate filling in the piston filling machine? Under what circumstances will the filling be inaccurate?
- 13. If the products need to be directly filled after heating, is there a heat preservation type filling machine?
- 14. If the liquid product itself has a high viscosity and which needs to be stirred before filling. Can the filling machine be equipped with a stirring mechanism?
- 15. If the product itself has a foaming property while filling, how can it avoid foaming during the process?
- 16. Can juice or beverages be produced by automatic filling? If the juice contains pulps, is there a suitable filling machine?
- 17. When a liquid with a strong acid or alkali needs a lot of filling, which type of filling machine should one choose?
- Contact Us Contact Information