22. If the liquid needs to be sterilized during the filling process, can a sterilization device be added to the filling line?
Generally, the overall filling and packaging production line will be planned according to the conditions required for the filling of the product. If the liquid needs to be filled with hot filling (liquid filling temperature is higher than 70°C), usually the temperature is higher than 70°C, you don’t need to set up the sterilization process, where most bacteria have been eliminated.
If the temperature is lower than 70°C when the product is filled or the customer needs to add a sterilization procedure to the filling and packaging process, we can use the autoclave sterilizer equipment to achieve the purpose of sterilization after the product is filled and sealed. In the process of sterilization, the sterilization kettle will be carried out in a stable heating mode. The appearance of the product will not be affected by the deformation of the steam jet and the interior of the liquid product will also be made due to the stable pressurization and heating mode of the sterilization equipment. The internal and external pressures reach a state of equilibrium, which completes the bactericidal effect, while the product appearance and packaging can remain intact.
Filling machines that can be used in sterilizing hot filling are FP filling machine series and FT filling machine series
- Chemical products filling capping labeling machine
- auto quantitative filling capping machine
- Thick liquid bottle filling capping machine line
- 12-head bottle filler capper labeler line
- Liquid filling-ROPP aluminum capping production line