30. Why did you find that the round bottle was used with a round bottle labeling machine for a period, and there was small debris next to the machine. What caused this? How to solve it?
Basically, if the labeling machine normally uses the bottler that meets the specifications of the labeling machine during the labeling process, and the labeler is also used in accordance with normal operating procedures, this does not happen.
If you find that the labeling machine has small debris, please observe whether the labeling machine's rolling belt will be worn to the machine's sheet metal when it is running, and the rolling belt will be narrowed and damaged. The worn belt debris was seen next to the machine. This situation usually occurs when the size of the bottle product is not put into the machine for production, or the machine is produced without adjustment. There are two solutions below at this time are:
1. Carefully observe the roller belt, you will find that the position of the roller belt is not properly aligned with the roller on the roller group. The position of the belt may be in the upper or lower position because the belt is offset in an incorrect position. Therefore, the surface will be worn when it meets the sheet metal. The reason why the rolling belt will run up and down is because the driving shaft of the rolling belt is not vertical. If the position of the belt runs upwards, it means that the upper side of the transmission shaft is closer to the inside, and at this time, the upper part can be used with a simple tool. The upper screw need to be tightened and the lower screw should be loosed to make adjustment; otherwise, if the belt position is running downward, it means that the lower part of the drive shaft is closer to the inside, so you need to tighten the lower screw and loosen the upper screw for adjustment. However, after adjusting the position of the roller belt, remember to continue to let the roller belt run for a period of time, see if the belt will run slightly in the up and down direction, and then adjust according to the direction of running away. If it has been running for a while, checking that the belt has not run up and down, indicating that the adjustment has been completed and the production can continue. Usually the position of the belt is running away. It may be because the one of the upper and lower screws is accidentally loosened during operation, or if it is necessary to replace the new roller belt, it is simply replaced, but not exactly adjust the belt to the correct position. Therefore, if you need to adjust and check the normal procedure according to the machine manual when replacing the new roller belt, you can avoid the belt offset.
2. The size of the bottle is different from the range of the labeling machine. When the bottle type of the customer increases and the size exceeds the scope of the original labeling machine, it is recommended that the bottle test be provided by the customer or through the optional shared standard module to solve the problem. The labeling machine will work properly and make the production process smoother.
- small round bottle labeling machine
- tabletop round bottle labeler
- Round can labeling machine
- can labeling machine