56. How to choose the bottle capping machine for my product from all different types of capping machines?
Our bottle capping machines are basically divided to three types based on the capping way and cap style:
1. CG series capping machine is control by torque value, you can pre-set a toque value which capping properly, and the capping head will stop motion when torque reached. Mostly, the pharmaceutical factory and labs will use this CG series capping machine when they have needs to record or pre-set a certain torque value.
2. CC series capping machine uses rubber head to cover the caps and spin to cap. We customize rubber heads by the actual size of caps, that limits the applicable cap style and height. A standard rubber head can apply caps diameter between 25~75mm, if you have products out of this applicable range, you just need to order a customize rubber head for replacement.
3. CS series of capping machine uses multiple rubber spinning wheels to spin and cap, the applicable range is larger than CC series, about 20~110mm diameter of caps. If you have needs to cap different sizes cap, this CS series will work perfectly for you. Furthermore, this CS series is also suit for caps with threads, like pump or trigger caps.
In short, CS and CC series of capping machine suits for most common screw caps, and the main difference of them to choose from will depend on size and style of caps.
1. CG series capping machine: Cap Tightener Machine CG2170
2. CC series capping machine: Pneumatic semi-auto bottle capping machine CC1000, Automatic Capping Machine CC4170
3. CCS series of capping machine: Tabletop Capping Machine CS1000, Automatic Capping Machine CS4150, Capping Machine CS3000
- shampoo capping machine
- caps feeding and capping machine
- semi-automatic capper
- tabletop capping machine
- glass bottle capping machine
- plastic bottle capping machine