- Labeling Machine
- Tabletop Labeling Machine
- Filling Machine
- Tablet Capsule Counting Machine
- Capping Machine
- Complete Line
- Bottle Rinser Machine
- Other Packaging Machinery
- Neostarpack Capsule Tablet Machine CE certification
- Let’s meet at WestPack 2020. (February 11-February13)
- Neostarpack can’t wait for meeting you all in Japan Pack 2019. (October 29-November1)
- Neostarpack Filling Machine CE certification
- Join us at WestPack 2019 February 5-7 in Anaheim, CA
- Come with Neostarpack for 2018 Taiwan Int’l Food Industry Show (2018/11/16-19)
- Neostarpack CE-certified Cappers
- LET’S PACK WITH NEOSTARPACK AT 2018 TOKYO PACK (OCTOBER 2-5, 2018)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at 2018 Taipei International Bakery Show(March 15-18,2018)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at WestPack 2018(February 6-8, 2018)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at ALLPACK INDONESIA (2017/11/1~11/04)
- COME AND JOIN US AT PACK EXPO LAS VEGAS 2017! (SEPTEMBER 25-27, 2017)
- Neostarpack invites you to join us at Interpack 2017 in Germany(MAY 4-10,2017)
- Neostarpack TÜV certification
- PACK EXPO International 2016 (NOV 6-9,2016)
- Neostarpack will attend ALLPACK INDONESIA (2016/10/5~10/08)
- Taipei International Packaging Industry Show (JUNE 22-25,2016)
- ProPak Vietnam 2016 (MAR 1-3,2016)
- PACK EXPO International 2015 (SEP 28-30,2015)
- Taipei International Packaging Industry Show (JUNE 24-27,2015)
- ALLPack Indonesia 2015 (SEP 30-OCT 03,2015)
- ACHEMA 2015 (JUNE 15-19,2015)
- PACK EXPO International 2014 (NOV 2-5,2014)
- Taipei International Packaging Industry Show (JUNE 25-28,2014)
- Interpack 2014 (MAY 08-14,2014)
- 1. Can filling machines be used to fill oil products?
- 2. If I have a wide variety of oil types, can I use the same filling machine? What should I pay attention to when using it?
- 3. Some oils have higher viscosity. Will it be prone to sag when filling with a filling machine?
- 4. If the liquid product needs to be filtered before filling, does the filling machine have the function of filtration?
- 5. Can your filling machine be filled with beer?
- 6. Can normal temperature syrups or similar fructose products can apply to the filling machine?
- 7. If we need to fill food product, does the material of the filling machine meet the food grade specifications?
- 8. Products like facial creams, moisture creams or sun creams which is poor fluidity, can they use the filling machine to produce?
- 9. Can we fill the chili sauce with filling machine?
- 10. If a porridge or oatmeal product wants to be filled, what type of filling machine would you recommend?
- 11. What if the liquid is hard to flow, which way would you to fill this kind of products?
- 12. Is there any inaccurate filling in the piston filling machine? Under what circumstances will the filling be inaccurate?
- 13. If the products need to be directly filled after heating, is there a heat preservation type filling machine?
- 14. If the liquid product itself has a high viscosity and which needs to be stirred before filling. Can the filling machine be equipped with a stirring mechanism?
- 15. If the product itself has a foaming property while filling, how can it avoid foaming during the process?
- 16. Can juice or beverages be produced by automatic filling? If the juice contains pulps, is there a suitable filling machine?
- 17. When a liquid with a strong acid or alkali needs a lot of filling, which type of filling machine should one choose?
- 18.When filling a liquid product, what happens if the pump motor of the filling machine cannot pump the material? How can we deal with it?
- 19. If the desktop piston filling machine originally had only one filling head, could it be changed to a filling machine with two filling heads to increase production efficiency?
- 20. If you have three products, toner, lotion and water, can you share the same filling machine?
- 21. If my product is water or a liquid similar in characteristics to water, the container is a glass bottle. Which type of filling machine is suitable?
- 22. If the liquid needs to be sterilized during the filling process, can a sterilization device be added to the filling line?
- 23. If you want to stick the sticker to the salad box, you need to stick a sticker on the top and bottom of the box. Which labeling machine is suitable for automatic labeling of this type of product?
- 24. When there are two different materials for round labeling machine glass bottles and plastic bottles, what is the difference between these two bottles while labeling? What should I pay attention to?
- 25.Is there a way to automatically label the products of lipstick and lip balm? Can I position the label on the side of the bottle or at the bottom of the lipstick?
- 26. If the product is to be pasted with stickers or labels, but there are products that use transparent labels and colored labels (non-transparent stickers), what is the difference when purchasing a labeling machine? Could these two labels can share one labeling machine?
- 27. What is a time gravity filling(self-flowing) machine? Which method does it use to fill the product? How to adjust the filling volume when using it? Which liquid products are suitable for filling with the time gravity filling(self-flowing) machine? Which factors will affect the filling volume of the time gravity filling(self-flowing) machine?
- 28. If you already have a small desktop labeling machine, can you add a feeding mechanism in front of the labeling machine?
- 29. Can a round bottle labeling machine share the labeler with a polygonal bottle such as a hexagonal bottle or an octagonal bottle?
- 30. Why did you find that the round bottle was used with a round bottle labeling machine for a period, and there was small debris next to the machine. What caused this? How to solve it?
- 31. Is there any part of the compact filling and capping line that need to be pay attention more? Does the capping head wear off the cap when it is tightening?
- 32. When using a tabletop piston type filling machine, will liquid leakage occur during production? What is the cause of the leak? How to solve the problem of improving leakage?
- 33. What is the difference between the equipment of the Neostarpack filling machine and the labeling machine and the commercially cheap equipment? Why choose Neostarpack?
- 34. What are the advantages of the Neostarpack liquid filling machine?
- 35. Recently, we are planning for a new factory and expected to produce bottled beverages, but the experience of filling the packaging machine is not enough. How do we choose a suitable filling and packaging machine?
- 36. Our company currently produces packaged soymilk in a manual manner. If you want to introduce automatic or semi-automatic soymilk filling equipment, is there a filling machine suitable for soymilk?
- 37. We are a food factory producing bean paste and chili sauce. Currently, we use manual filling and packaging. Recently we want to add filling equipment to increase production capacity. Is there a suitable sauce filling machine?
- 38. We mainly produce liquid beverages and now are filled in the bottles manually. There are various types of beverages but only with small and medium scale production capacity. Do you have the suitable beverage filling packaging equipment for that? Will it be possible to be integrated as an automated filling production line in the future?
- 39. When filling food product there is higher sanitary standard needed. Then what are the points to choose the suitable filling machine for food product?
- 40. What is the normal service life for the filling machine? Will it be troublesome to do the self-maintenance?
- 41. Our olive oil is currently outsourced to bottling and filling bottles. Due to the increasing number of capacities, it is expected to purchase a filling and capping machine to pack the products by ourselves. Which machine is suitable for olive oil glass bottles and aluminum caps? If there are multiple aluminum caps with different specifications, can only an aluminum capper be used?
- 42. How can you help us if we need assistance for the machine operation and the consumable parts purchasing after we buy the labeling machine?
- 44. After the labeling machine applies the sticker on the bottle will it have wrinkles easily? Will the position of the sticker be crooked after labelled on the bottle?
- 45. Which type of filling machine can be used to fill organic solvents, such as DMAC, DMSO and ethyl acetate, etc. with a filling volume of around 50ml, 100 ml and 200 ml?
- 46. I need to label the front and back of the shampoo bottle by using two kinds of stickers. Can your labeling machine label two different stickers on the front and back individually at the same time?
- 47. We produce cosmetics and no need much production capacity. There are five to six of bottle size and which needs liquid filling, cap tightening and labeling on the product. Can all these bottles be shared with and applied on the automatic compact filling line?
- 48. My product is perfume and I need bottle rinser machine. Should I choose water rinser machine or air rinser machine? And how to make sure the air source or water source is clean?
- 49. My product is essential oil and what kind of the filling machine is suitable for filling essential oil?
- 50. Do you have the suitable filling machine can fill fruit juice and jelly drink faster? The bottle volume is 1000 ml and the fruit juice and jelly drink itself is with moderate viscosity. Also, the drink is no preservative added so it can’t have too many air bubbles during liquid filling, or it will influence the quality and the storage life of the product.
- 51. We are cosmetics manufacturer and used to label the product manually. As production capacity gradually increases, we want to run the production with packaging machine. Could you let me know how to choose the labeling machine suits for our product?
- 52. Our product is soy sauce, can you let me know which filling machine is suitable for filling and packaging soy sauce?
- 53. My product needs to be labeled with barcode labels and product information. What type of labeler is suitable?
- 54. We are a biotechnology company specializing in the production of dietary supplements, we have many kinds of tablets and capsules need to be count and bottle. I saw you have two kinds of capsule counting machines, what is the difference between them? Which kind suits our products better?
- 55. My product is large square bottles like detergent refill size, and I have many kinds of bottle, which capping machine you recommend for my products?
- 56. How to choose the bottle capping machine for my product from all different types of capping machines?
- 57. My product is lubricant, and we have three sizes of container 1L, 4L and 20L. Now, we are looking for filling and capping machines and wonder if one machine can be used on all sizes of container?
- 58. If I purchase labeling machines from Neostarpack, is it possible to add peripheral equipment, such as hot stamp coder, printer or CCD recognition system to ensure the labeling and printing quality?
- 59. Do you have filling machine for sauce or paste when it contains fine particles or minced meat?
- 60. Do you have packing equipment including filling, capping, and labeling machine for 1ml & 2ml perfume bottle?
- 61. Our products are antibacterial liquid soap and chemical disinfectants, is there filling and capping equipment for this kind of product? What is the applicable filling range?
- 62. I have a client from Europe who would like to purchase round bottle labeling and filling machine, does Neostarpack has CE certificate for the machines?
- 63. Our product includes many kinds of round and square bottles, is it possible to use one labeling machine for all?
- 64. We are a pharmaceutical company, and we are looking for label counting machines. Do you have label counting machines for pharmaceutical use?
- 65. We are a pharmaceutical company, and we need tablets/capsules counting machines with high accuracy. Our product line includes tablets, capsules and pills, etc. Can your tablets/capsules counting machine weight the products after counting?
- 66. Due to the recent pandemic, Covid-19, there has highly demand for disinfectant in the market. If I want to produce antibacterial products such as alcohol or hypochlorous acid, and I need to fill, cap, and label the product. Is there suitable equipment for my needs?
- 67. We are a jam producer, and we need jam filling machine, capping machine, and round bottle labeling machine for our daily production. Meanwhile, we need to print the manufacturing date and expiration date on the label. Is there any suitable filling machine for product like jam?
- 68. Which kind of counting machine is suitable for dietary supplement in capsule form? Is it possible to integrate a capping station after the capsules are counted and bottled, to make it an automatic counting filling production line?
- 69. We are a manufacturer of many kinds of sauces, our product includes ketchup, mayonnaise...etc. We are now looking for filling, capping, and labeling machine for our business. Do you have machines that can be integrated into an automated production line?
- 70. What’s the even more important considered factor in addition to the price when you need to purchase the filling and labeling packaging equipment?
- Contact Us
Neostarpack's Label Applicator | Packaging Equipment and Line
Neostarpack Co., Ltd. is an industrial Label Applicator | packaging machine manufacturer from Taiwan. In bottling packaging machinery industry, Neostarpack has been offering effective and flexible total packaging solutions to customers since 1998.
As an automatic filling packaging line supplier, besides packaging labeling and capping equipment, filling and closing machine can be tailored to the specific needs of the customers and their industries.
With both advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Neostarpack makes sure to meet each customer's demands.
The label applicator from Neostarpack is very flexible for different products. It can be installed with conveyors, vertical packaging machines, horizontal packaging machines and can replace other label applicators.Label applicators for different production lines. It is a great breakthrough to economize on customers’ cost.