31. Is there any part of the compact filling and capping line that need to be pay attention more? Does the capping head wear off the cap when it is tightening?
No, under normal operation, the capping machine will not cause the cap of the bottle to wear.
The capping head of the capping machine has a rubberized design. When the machine tightens the cap, the rubber of the capping head protects the cap from abrasion. When the capper is normally tightened, it will rub against the cap. Therefore, the capping head will naturally wear out with the use time. Therefore, the capping head is one of the basic consumables of the capping machine, and it needs to be replaced according to the frequency of use and condition to maintain normal. Although the capping head is a consumable item, if the capping machine is produced in the correct manner, basically, the capping head will not be worn too quickly to be able to tighten the cap, but if the machine is used in an incorrect manner, It is possible to accelerate the damage rate of the rubber cover of the capping head, so that the machine cannot operate normally.
The following points are the conditions for the rapid wear and tear of the encapsulation caused by the improper operation of the capping machine. First, it is necessary to pay attention to:
1. When operating the capping machine, the height of the cap is adjusted too low, so that the cap is pressed too tightly, and the cap is continuously and excessively rubbed during the continuous tightening cap operation. The rubber is quickly worn and emptied by the cap. If the height of the capping head is adjusted too low at the beginning, and the rubber is worn out and hollowed out, there is no extra space to lower the height of the capping head to grip the bottle cap. When the capping head cannot tighten a part of the bottle, then you cannot continue to produce.
2. Pay attention to check if the delay time of tightening the bottle cap is too long. Usually, if the capping delay time is adjusted too long while setting the capping machine, it will be easy to have abnormal sound during production work; this part can be observed through sound. If the cap is tightened for too long, and the cap continue to tighten the cap after the cap has been tightened. At this time, the rubber is quickly worn due to excessive friction. At this time, if the cap is pressed too tightly and the capping time is too long, the abrasion of the capping head is accelerated, so that the cap is excessively worn out in a short time, and a new cap is required to be replaced, in order to carry out production again.
3. Non-standard caps: special caps or caps with fragile materials. In this case, a special cap and customized cap mechanism must be used to avoid cap’s abrasion.
Based on the incorrect use of the above points, the capping head’s rubber may wear out quickly. It is recommended that while using the machine, please follow the correct operation steps of the machine manual, normal settings check and confirm, so that the consumables won’t be consumed quickly. And it also reduces the chance of rapid damage to the capping head and increases the smoothness of production operations.
- filling capping labeling for small bottles automatic line
- Compact filling line
- semi-auto filler capper labeler